Fort Lauderdale is world renowned as the playground of the rich and famous. Countless celebrities and Hollywood high rollers have chosen Fort Lauderdale to have their luxury celebrity homes. The likes of Miami Dolphins superstar Ndamukong Suh, and heavyweight boxing champion Wladimir Klitschko call Fort Lauderdale home. Among the long list of luxury celebrity homes that are located in Fort Lauderdale, Casa de Mayan stands proudly at the top of the list of luxury celebrity homes. Casa de Mayan was once the estate to the world-famous actor and singer David Cassidy. David Cassidy is famous for playing the role of the father character Keith Partridge in the 1970s sitcom hit “The Partridge Family”. He also released several music albums that became world famous and resulted in many sold out concerts throughout the world. The trend of all sold out David Cassidy concerts became known at the time as “Cassidymania”.
David Cassidy chose to make the Casa de Mayan his place of residence because of his impeccable taste for the best of the best in terms of luxury celebrity homes. Renting Casa de Mayan will give ‘you’ the exact same amenities reserved for only the wealthy and A-list celebrities. The pinnacle of luxury celebrity homes, Casa de Mayan is a two-story mansion with waterfront access which shows an awe-inspiring view of the Stranahan River.
Here is a list of the different rooms of the Casa de Mayan:
- The Sago Palm Suite, which is located on the first floor; it has a wide range of amenities such as a private bathroom, a queen-sized bed, a large closet, and easy pool access.
- The Queen Palm Suite is located on the first floor; it has a private bathroom, queen size bed, and a large closet.
- The Office with Murphy Bed is located on the first floor; it has a double sized bed, a full-size desk, a walk-in closet, and a great view of the front.
- The Royal Palm Suite, which is located on the second floor; has a king-sized bed, a sofa, and private balcony.
- The Alexander Palm Room, which is located on the second floor; has a king-sized bed and a massive walk-in closet.
- The Montgomery Palm Suite, which is located on the second floor; has a king-sized bed, three sofa beds, and a private balcony.
What makes Fort Lauderdale the go-to destination for luxury celebrity homes in all South Florida is the fact there are so many different activities available for people of all ages. For the shopaholic in us all, there is the Las Olas Boulevard, which is located in downtown Fort Lauderdale. The Las Olas Boulevard has a wide variety of different restaurants, 10 international art galleries, three museums, and 65 retail options. Looking to spend some much needed time relaxing on the beach getting the perfect tan? The crystal clear waters and smooth sandy beaches of the Fort Lauderdale Beach Park are less than a 5-minute drive away from the Casa de Mayan. What about seeing alligators in their natural habit? Then take an airboat tour of the Florida Everglades at the Sawgrass Recreation Park which is just a short drive west of Fort Lauderdale.
If you are looking for a vacation spent in the best of luxury celebrity homes contact Casa de Mayan by calling (954) 667-9352 or send us an email at email@example.com
Luxury Celebrity Homes
935 total views, 1 views today